A7NBX E SATA DRIVER

I tried both headers with just the gb and then both SATA drives. Make Google your friend too. I have looked in My Computer and it sees the Sata drive s? Complete power down at the same point when trying to load window to USB drive. I had a earlier post, explaining this problem, but didn't get too many hits on it. You say you have set the raid up in bios, is this the mobo bios eg.
Uploader: Kazitilar
Date Added: 24 September 2015
File Size: 56.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94735
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe SATA issue - Internal Hardware

I have installed a ide drive and loaded windows on. This will allow the SATA hard drive to be detected and installation will proceed as expected. Is Topre Realforce the Realthing?

A low level format on the drive then allowed me to boot and install windows as normal. Leave memory frequency at SPD. The fact that Windows Setup is not finding any hard disk drive leads me to ask about the history of that GB HDD, and its current state. Otherwise the Windows setup process will not be able to find your drives. With one drive, you don't want it set for RAID.

Long winded, but I got there in the end. Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled. Do you already have an account? I have read other threads that have said what files I need, and I have the newest files on the floppy.

Join the community hereit only takes a minute. If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Deleting partition with XP setup is not sufficient.

Many people will argue that the K7 architecture isn't really capable of using the 6. Hope this is enough info.

Download the asus update utility if your nervous of updating the bios. Again, the problem I'm having is getting windows installed on the sata drives. Its driving me mad.

For the nVnet NIC: I am no longer getting an option for 3rd party SCSI only time I have seen the drive reconized, see first post. The speaker is one of them small ones that seem to be taking over from the standard round metal types, do you think this could make a difference.

If you have not already done so, download all the latest drivers for the A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard from the Asus website and have them ready to use on a CD or flashdrive immediately after the installation of Windows XP. Kudos to the sound controller.

Spread your USB devices across the different controllers. Let me know how things go. Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer. If it is seen in bios, this isn't your issue, try going to computer management and initialize the disk. I have never updated a bios.

Hardware museum

Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list. The driver CD contains your array of driver an7bx, but also includes a useful system monitoring tool "PC Probe" which is very well designed and uncluttered. Advanced bios settings raid or scsi mine is set as raid. You may need to fit a Floppy drive temporally saya maybe even you may need to create a Boot CD to do this but you have to test the Drive first.

Comments

Popular Posts